Golden Circuit Tour
From: $70 : 19 days
Mongolia's Colden Circuit' highlights the most -visited regions of the country Like Khuvsgul, the Orkhon Valley and the South Gobi. You may have time to visit one or two of the areas mentioned-all three, if you stay three weeks. Lake Kuvsgul is the famous blue in northern Mongolia bordering Siberia, near many great fishing rivers. It is an area of outstanding natural beauty and we will offers good accommodation and many activities like riding, hiking and climbing. Also travel to Orkhon Valley, with its forested mountain landscape, waterfalls, spas and temple sites, to visit the site of Kharkhorum, the ancient capital of the Mongol empire and the monastery of Erdene Zuu.
Including all of the Gobi desert, Central area and Northern- you will meet different cultures and nomad people. Amazing scenery, history, wildlife and adventure wait on this fabulous trip - we promise you won't forget it!
COLDEN CIRCUIT tour is our best seller and most recommended tour.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and drinking water on each day
- Horse or camel riding (as applicable)
- All entrance fees to parks, monasteries etc
- Qualified driver and tour guide
- Sleeping bags as required
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and drinking water on each day
- Traditional barbecue
- International airfare or train tickets: We offer cheap international airfares and tickets for our customers request.
- Luggage charges: Free luggage allowance is 15 kg for domestic flights depending on the air company.
- Personal expenses: Such as laundry, beverages, alcoholic drinks, telephone calls, optional activities which are not included in the tour itinerary
- Travel insurance: Our clients are recommended to get travel insurance coverage from their local insurance companies before traveling
- Southern Mongolia (6 days)A chance for you to try riding the 2 humped Bactrian camel amongst the huge sand dunes of Southern Mongolia.
- Central Mongolia (4 days) Visits to huge Buddhist Erdenezuu monastery, the symbolic ruins of the ancient capital Karakorum, and great extinct volcano area with White Lake.
- Northern Mongolia (5 days) Huvsgul Lake is the second biggest freshwater lake in Asia Plus here you will meet Tsaatan reindeer nomads and explore their lifestyle.
- Ulaanbaatar (2 days) The capital of Mongolia one of the safe city in world.
Drive to Rock formation which is beautiful Gobi desert an interesting granite rock formation in the Middle Gobi. B+L+D
Drive to Tsagaan suvarga (White stuppa). This is an eroded landscape that was once beneath the sea. Reach in marine fossils and clam shells, some of the chalk mounds are up to 30m in height. B+L+D
Drive to Yoliin am (Yol ice valley ) which located in Govi Gurvan Salkhan or known as Three Beauty of Gobi. It's end of the Altai mountains ranges and chance to see wild animals such as wild sheep, ibex, condor, golden eagle and of course vultures. (Mongolian traditional felt accommodation). B+L+D
We continue our journey to the Khongor sand dune or known as Singing Dune that is one of the biggest sand dunes of Mongolian. It has an extraordinary length of approximate 100 kms and 12 kilometers wide. There is an oasis near a river Khongor at the northern edge of the sand dunes. Free day for leisure nearby the sand dune. Dune journey, camel riding and trekking is available. B+L+D
Drive to Bayanzag or known as Flaming Cliffs. Bayanzag is very famous for Dinosaur remains complete dinosaur skeletons and eggs. American Palaeontologist Roy Chapman Andrews has been discovered this area in beginning of 20 century and getting famous all over the world. Visit to Dinosaur fossils found area. If you see carefully, you could find piece of bone or dinosaur egg. Afternoon short hiking Gobi tree-saxual forest. B+L+D
Drive to Ongi monastery, which is located Ongi river near the settlement of Saikhan Ovoo village, this site comprises the remains of two monasteries Barliim Khiid and Khutagt Khiid. Altthough there is little left, it is interesting to go there to explore the ruins. B+L+D
Drive to Kharakhorum ancient city of Mongolian Great Empire which was formerly a great capital city built by Ogoodei Khan(Chinggis Khan's successor and third son) in 1235. Visit to oldest Buddhist monastery Erdenezuu and you will see modern style historical museum. B+L+D
Drive to Orkhon Waterfall, which was formed by volcanic eruptions about 20.000 years ago, the waterfall cascades from a height of 20 km. It is a scenic, tranquil spot and the surrounding nature is undisturbed, where is hiking and ride.B+L+D
Drive to Tsenkher hot springs via Tovkhon monastery. The waters are supposed to have curative properties for joints and other ailments. Outdoor pools are attended by staff who can or heat the water via a water-gate system; there are also indoor pools. Men and women bathe separately. It is an excellent place to relax. B+L+D
Drive to Khorgo dead volcano and Terkhiin tsagaan lake (spelled also white lake). It contains spectacular mountain scenery and rock formations formed by volcanic eruptions. We will ride a horse around 4 hour here to explored big volcano carter area. There are a good spot for bird watching and photographing. B+L+D
Overnight near the Shine-Ider village B+L+D
After breakfast drive to Khatgal village, next day start a horse trip to the deepest and pure lake Khuvsgul. You have a opportunity to hiking near the lake and forest for taking picture and flora & fauna of Khuvsgul lake area. Today we visit reindeer family who are few ethnic group of Mongolia. You have a chance to ride a reindeer and take your memorable photos. Also we will take a boat on the beautiful lake. B+L+D
Drive to Uran Togoo mountain which is extinct volcano around 600m wide and 50m deep, and at the bottom of it is a small lake 20m in diameter. In the centre of the lake on some high ground are some green trees. B+L+D
After breakfast, we continue driving to Amarbayasgalant monastery. Amarbayasgalant is one of the four great monasteries of Mongolia and the most important northern monastery. It is one the largest monasteries, too, and it also considered architecturally the most beautiful. Unfortunately, some buildings were damaged during the religious purges of the 1930s and 10 of the 37 temples were destroyed. Restoration work was completed recently with the help of UNESCO. B+L+D
Drive back to UB. If you would like to do some shopping souvenirs and cashmere in Ulaanbaatar. And enjoying an evening performance of national Folklore. B+L